Women, I know that VD is just around the corner, and you’re going to get upset because your man isn’t going to remember. Well, help him. Say it! Say “I want to celebrate VD and if you want to avoid resentment you’ll remember it’s the 14th of February and do something about it.”
If you don’t say that, you’ve only got yourself to blame.
NO!
Do not go telling me “Well, he should know.” because he don’t and he ain’t gonna. Clearly he don’t know it’s coming or that it means something to you or we wouldn’t be having this conversation for the Nine Hundredth fucking time. Quit thinking that getting mad and acting like a psychobitch after he’s forgotten is going to change things. It won’t. It will just make him annoyed at you for not telling him. Fuming and giving him the nasty eye every time he says “What?” is only going to get your ass dumped and/or talked about to his friends. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard “The psychobitch is being a psychobitch again! I don’t know what the fuck her problem is and when I ask all I get is ‘Oh you know what you did/didn’t do’ for my troubles. Why can’t she just fucking tell me what the problem is?” in my life. Well, so many times I can quote the phrase used.
Seriously, they’re men, they’re like very stupid dogs. You’ve got to remind him of EVERYTHING! Go look at the toilet neck time he uses it, did he leave the seat up? Does he leave the seat up every fucking time? Do you tell him about the seat every fucking time? Then why the hell would you think he can manage something that comes around once a year when he can’t manage something you complain about every single day?
Seriously, if buy a diamond or die alone day means that much to you then you have to tell him, in small words, that it means that much. Tell him it’s like a Superbowl or the new Star Trek Movie or something like that. Put it in terms his tiny man brain can understand. If you don’t do these things, if you don’t let him know, if you expect him to just know what it means without any prompting then you have no one to blame but yourself and I have no sympathy for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment