Thursday, February 5, 2009

COLD!

Since it is negative 2 degrees(F)* out there I would just like to remind everyone that I was against this whole winter thing from the start this year. I did not want it to be this cold, I didn't ask for this cold, I wanted 50 and partly cloudy. But NOOOO, someone wanted snow. Well, I've had enough snow too. I'm up to here with fucking snow. Actually, as some of those mounds of plowed snow are as tall as me I really am up to here with snow. I didn’t want cold, I didn't want snow, I wanted bunnies hopping around and eating the grass. I was very firm on the idea of skipping winter and going right into spring after autumn this year.

I blame the committee structure.



*Which is like minus fourteen liters in centigrade or some shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment