This is a Fokker airplane, used by the Byrd Expedition trying to fly over the North Pole.

Now on the wings, they wrote Fokker. But of course they wrote it to span both wings... So it looks like this.


You can see where I'm going with this can't you? I mean they did just put FOK right there, and I do swear a lot...

There it is, in icon form. Proof that I am actually an erudite 9 year old
Anyway, let's look at this plane some more.


They did sort of label it on every side they could think of, didn't they?


Wright engines.
The end
Now on the wings, they wrote Fokker. But of course they wrote it to span both wings... So it looks like this.
You can see where I'm going with this can't you? I mean they did just put FOK right there, and I do swear a lot...
There it is, in icon form. Proof that I am actually an erudite 9 year old
Anyway, let's look at this plane some more.
They did sort of label it on every side they could think of, didn't they?
Wright engines.
The end
No comments:
Post a Comment