Tuesday, February 10, 2009

25 Things

I refuse to do the 25 random things about me thingy thats been on facebook and LJ and probably digg and cracked.com by now. I refuse because you can just click this link and see about a hundred and twelve things about me. So instead I'm just going to do 25 random (and awesome) things.

Check it out...

1. Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, BANANAPHONE!

2. Audiobooks

3. Waffles!

4. Girl on Girl action! (yeah, yeah, go on and roll your eyes)

5. Film Noir (and the associated Hard Boiled fiction)

6. Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!!

7. Jackie Chan movies (Before about 2000 or so, when the quality really started to rocket down hill, although Rob-B-Hood is pretty good.)

8. PIZZA!

9. Having a pond in the back yard.

10. Prince! (Before he went all out batshit insane)

11. Sex!

12. Homestar Runner Cartoons

13. And that’s all I heard about Brenda and Eddie, can’t tell you more ‘cause I told you already and here we are waving Brenda and Eddie goodbye.

14. Rex Stout Books

15. MST3K

16. Badger Badger Badger

17. Mad Magazine (Before they started printing in color... and having ads... and just generally sucking)

18. Girls who read, and think, and can discuss things.

19. Great movies with story, plot, characters and intelligence.

20. Really, genuinely, horrifyingly bad movies with no redeeming value whatsoever.

21. Monty Python

22. Coca Cola

23. Cats

24. Girls

25. Catgirls!

Special: And of course, who can forget FNOOF!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment