Now the ‘rules’ said to use only song names from one artist, I was supposed answer the questions (most of which aren’t actually questions) and that I wasn’t to repeat song titles. Now it claims that this is a lot harder than one might suppose, which is foolish because I chose Prince. That gives me nearly 500 songs to choose from when you consider all the songs he wrote and released in one form or another. Even if I hamstring myself and don’t put in The Time or any of those ancillary groups, I still have well over 400 songs. I could have answered a lot more questions.
Are you a male or female?
Pretty Man
Describe yourself:
Sexy M.F.
How do you feel:
I Rock, Therefore I Am
Describe where you currently live:
White Mansion
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Erotic City
Your favorite form of transportation:
Little Red Corvette (This one was required by law)
Your best friend is:
Starfish & Coffee
What's the weather like:
Play in the Sunshine (yeah, fuck that law)
Favorite time of day:
All The Midnights In The World
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
Colonized Mind
What is life to you:
One Kiss at a Time
Your joy:
Joy in Repetition
What is the best advice you have to give:
Feel Good, Feel Better, Feel Wonderful
Thought for the Day:
Sometimes It Snows in April
How I would like to die:
Batdance
My soul's present condition:
Emancipation
My motto:
Cloreen Bacon Skin
No comments:
Post a Comment