Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Question

Is there going to be a picture of Gov. Sanford reading a newspaper tomorrow? Perhaps a video of him discussing the latest sports game? It just seems odd that he vanished, his wife hasn't even heard from him, but his staff claims they've been talking to him every few minutes. But the LT. Gov's office claims that's not true. And why a plane in Atlanta?

What I find so odd is that no one seems to be able to find the guy. Truth be told, they don't even seem to be looking that hard. Should we be worried? Should we not be worried? Has his staff killed him? Was he about to be arrested? Was it because of Naked Hiking Day? Is it Cthulu? It's Cthulu isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. You've probably already seen this, but I thought I'd share just in case not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen that, thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete