Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pardon?

I HAD COFFEE WITH McCAULEY HALF AN HOUR AGO!

Sorry about that, but my contract clearly states I have to shout (if only virtually) random obscure phrases (inaccurately I might add) from movies you've probably never seen or books you've never read at regular intervals and it seems the intervals haven't been regular enough lately.

It is from Heat though, so there is a higher likelihood that you've seen this than most the things I talk about.

1 comment:

  1. I do this all the time... sometimes it isn't even intentional.

    I also have a tendency to borrow an apropos movie quote when I really want to express myself but can't find the right words. Note that while the quote might be apropos of the situation, it isn't always an appropriate response. If they recognize the quote, they get mad because they think I'm being insincere.

    Shouting quotes out randomly is always a hit and miss for me too, more misses than hits. Most of the time it results in a blank stare and crickets chirping. Then I'm left screaming to myself on the inside "I'm really not weird, I promise. I'm just socially awkward."

    My father and younger sister do this too, by the way. We call it "movie talking".

    ReplyDelete