
This is what you see when you go in the main entrance, which I rarely do now that I have a pass

If you turn your head to the right a little you see this.

An Autogyro that was once used by the Detroit News, as you can no doubt tell.

The front Propeler of said Autogyro

Some Ford Planes

The Fokker from Admiral Byrd's Expedition

A copy of the Wright Flyer

Some bit of a wing

An old Northwest emblem, these would be the days before you couldn't get on a Northwest plane because people thought you looked too Arab.

A plane from Ford's own airline (they had one for a short while as I remember)

An Engine on the side of that plane

A small Ford Plane

Just a chandelier

Why did I photograph the chair Abe Lincoln was shot it? I dunno, seemed like the thing to do.

Civil War Map of Slave and Free States

I forget who sat in this chair. Someone who signed the Decleration of Independance.

Speaking of which

Old Copy of Common Sense

This was over something in that section


No comments:
Post a Comment