Did you know there was disco in Germany? Evidently it reached all the way over there too. Only it didn’t produce evil and terror like it did here (I wake up shivering and crying from dreams of Donna Summer to this day)
I have seen the proof, and it's Dschinghis Khan.
Now honestly, isn't that just the best thing you've seen all day?
According to wikipedia (the fountainhead of all knowledge and never ever wrong) I'm not even the first person to notice how awesome this is.
There is also an English version if you can't speak German and simply MUST know what they're singing. Frankly, understanding the lyrics makes it much less awesome.
That was awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love disco. I liked it when I was a kid, but was too embarrassed to admit it to my friends. Now I'm 42 and I don't care who knows. I'll shout it from the rooftops!