And then there were kittens and stuff.

OKay, so I saw Fancy watching the white heron in the pond, I mean really watching. So I grabbed the camera, but by then she lost interest in the bird. I tried to take a photo like what I saw, but she wouldn't cooperate.

Fancy and Al in the tall grass.


Folly doesn't hate Vienna when they are outside. Folly will tolerate the kitten outside.

They even sniff each other.

Just look at the damn bird!
I put her up that tree, but she liked it.



Hello turtle.

Fancy still won't look at that damn heron.
OKay, so I saw Fancy watching the white heron in the pond, I mean really watching. So I grabbed the camera, but by then she lost interest in the bird. I tried to take a photo like what I saw, but she wouldn't cooperate.
Fancy and Al in the tall grass.
Folly doesn't hate Vienna when they are outside. Folly will tolerate the kitten outside.
They even sniff each other.
Just look at the damn bird!
I put her up that tree, but she liked it.
Hello turtle.
Fancy still won't look at that damn heron.
No comments:
Post a Comment