Friday, December 5, 2008

Santa Bear

There is like, almost no information about Santa Bear on the web. Besides some ebay sales and stuff that is.

I* have this one from 1991 as well as this cute fella from 1998 and his girlfriend.

I was going to write a thing about the whole Santa Bear collection, but without more web based information we would have to rely on my rather dogey memory... and no one wants that! My sister has a couple really nice ones, collector's items that were only sold in very small numbers and only advertised in the small print ad colomns.

Of course since Hudson's doesn't even exist anymore, it might be a bit hard to find any official timeline now.

Ah well... maybe I can get her to take some photos and send them to me, maybe I can build a decent article out of it later.

They started in about 1985 and they were neat and that’s about it.

I just was getting them out for house decorating and I got curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment