What do you want to bet that the victims of Bernard Madoff will get another great big check to replace their losses? I would say they would probably get at least $100 billion dollars to offset their pain and suffering. No restrictions of course, they'll just get the money without anyone bothering to make sure that it's used properly or that it doesn't all go to executive bonuses. And while that's going on, they'll tell the auto makers to go whistle until they either go under or break the UAW's back.
I'm just saying that they only hand out money to the super rich who can pawn a few yachts, or (in the case of David Vitter for example) people who literally suck their dicks. I would like to point out at this time that when the new congress convenes there will be a historically large majority tilted towards the Dems.
I'm merely suggesting that maybe there is a reason the republicans were voted the fuck out of their majority. I'm also implying that if they continue on their current path then the whole pack of child molesting whoremongering, bathroom fuckers won't get back into anything like a majority anytime soon.
Step right up, place you bets, five will get you twenty, and you can't win if you don't play.
No comments:
Post a Comment