Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Michigan Renaissance Festival Show - Dr. Infernal's Shock and Awe Show

Now... the Michigan Renaissance Festival facebook page has this as Dr. Infernal's Shock and Awe Show. When the show was done, Dr Infernal told me where to find them on facebook, but I forgot the name of the show. As you can see though, I at least found his facebook page, so that's something. That might even be the name he gave me, who knows, I sure don't. The show is your basic fire-eating, whip cracking, head nailing, bed of nails laying show and as such is entirely dependent on the skill of the performers to be any good or not. These photos are not the best I've ever taken, because the light and hunger were working against me. However, I got some good shots and computers are wonderful things for fixing mistakes right? Anyway, let's look at some pictures, shall we? This is the man himself, and he gave a very good act. IMGP8752 The assistant in the show was a young lady who goes by the name of Jade Ashekerra. Again, there is no kind of order here, I'm just grabbing photos and tossing them down... IMGP8397 IMGP8514 IMGP8680 IMGP8432 IMGP8462 IMGP8699 IMGP8428 IMGP8531 IMGP8460 IMGP8447 IMGP8666 IMGP8839 IMGP8759 IMGP8870 IMGP8427 IMGP8701 IMGP8905 IMGP8906 IMGP8715 IMGP8873 IMGP8908 IMGP8909 IMGP8906_edited-1 IMGP8446 IMGP8595 IMGP8859 IMGP8405 b IMGP8753 IMGP8910 IMGP8907 IMGP8718 IMGP8622 IMGP8678 IMGP8865 IMGP8662 IMGP8467 IMGP8405 IMGP8891 IMGP8733 IMGP8834 IMGP8420 IMGP8494 IMGP8638 IMGP8396 IMGP8416 IMGP8826 IMGP8892 IMGP8505 IMGP8864 IMGP8686 IMGP8639 IMGP8433 IMGP8463 IMGP8540 IMGP8658 IMGP8684 IMGP8851 IMGP8840 IMGP8758 If you try and tell me there is something sexier than a woman putting a spoon up her nose, these photos call you a liar. No, I'm not joking, this was a pretty hot thing to watch. IMGP8772 IMGP8778 IMGP8781 IMGP8800 One more shot of him at another stage... IMGP9540

No comments:

Post a Comment