The button on the left there is on the oven. I've lived here a year and never had to nerve to press it and see what it does.

What if I can't get time to start again?
Sun catcher, if you look carefully on the right you can see the etching on the glass.


There is a kitten in this picture.

The window is all fogged up



Artsy picture of a kitty.

Very misty day. The humidity came all at once and started fog at 7 pm


Here is Vienna, looking into your soul.

Typical picture of Vienna

What if I can't get time to start again?
Sun catcher, if you look carefully on the right you can see the etching on the glass.
There is a kitten in this picture.
The window is all fogged up
Artsy picture of a kitty.
Very misty day. The humidity came all at once and started fog at 7 pm
Here is Vienna, looking into your soul.
Typical picture of Vienna
No comments:
Post a Comment