This really is just picking up where the last set left off. I didn't want to over load any one post so I broke them up.





This is part of a saw mill


Here you have the saw blade.









Another sawmill actually





Part of a wall





Looks like a painting, in the composition I mean. Sort of a 19th century realist sort of thing. If only there was a nude woman having a picnic in the fore ground... I wouldn't have been wasting my time photographing that stupid farmhouse.

There was a building that was disused, I decided to see what was inside.

Side of that building







Inside the barn

Sort of Catherdral like isn't it?




Rooster



DOORKNOB!
















The paint is pealing off some of these buildings, they're restoring a bunch of them


Ornate door hinges

The top of the hinges were shapped too I noticed.


ANOTHER DOOR KNOB!

AND ANOTHER!




This is part of a saw mill
Here you have the saw blade.
Another sawmill actually
Part of a wall
Looks like a painting, in the composition I mean. Sort of a 19th century realist sort of thing. If only there was a nude woman having a picnic in the fore ground... I wouldn't have been wasting my time photographing that stupid farmhouse.
There was a building that was disused, I decided to see what was inside.
Side of that building
Inside the barn
Sort of Catherdral like isn't it?
Rooster
DOORKNOB!
The paint is pealing off some of these buildings, they're restoring a bunch of them
Ornate door hinges
The top of the hinges were shapped too I noticed.
ANOTHER DOOR KNOB!
AND ANOTHER!
No comments:
Post a Comment