I remember years ago Richard Pryor had a comment about cocaine. Something along the lines of "it's an epidemic now... that means white folk are doing it"
I wonder what he'd say about this study that says More whites, fewer blacks going to prison for drugs, and this tiny part of me wonders if that's going to cause people to demand a change in drugs laws. Because, you know, it was okay to warehouse blacks in progressively more overcrowded jails, but now white folk are getting busted and that just shouldn't happen. Yes, I do believe most people are more or less racist turds. It's not really a race thing for me though, it's just I believe that 98% of the worlds population are selfish, stupid, greedy assholes.
And did I mention violent? That's called a segue by the way. It helps link unrelated ideas. Like I link the last story to this one where Hulk Hogan has announced "I totally understand O.J. I get it" He went on to elaborate "I could have turned everything into a crime scene like O.J., cutting everybody's throat," just in case you didn't quite catch his drift. Oh sure, he tried to have his people backpeddle for him after that, but he pretty much played right into his wife's hands with that statement.
And speaking of people who can't catch a break, (Hey fuck you! This segue shit is harder than it looks okay?) the Marsh Arabs of Iraq can't seem to catch one either. Saddam drained their lakes, the UN tried to restore them, and then a 2 year drought came in and bent them back over the table just as they were starting to stand up and look for some cream for their sore backsides.
I have no clever link for this story titled The dark side of Dubai unless you want to linked being totally boned and trapped in the desert or something. Yeah, I probably could have linked them like that, couldn't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment