Wednesday, April 1, 2009

knives this time

I know what you're thinking (because I have implants in all your heads monitoring your thoughts*) you're thinking "Where are the knives? I know you got the best knife for VEWPRF, where is it?"

DSC05999


The Konjo II from Cold Steel is the prettiest knife I've seen in years, and it's mine! Because gave it to me!!!!
DSC05999
It's actually a lot slimmer than I would have thought.

DSC05996
It's practically flat.

DSC05991
I like the cross hatching.


DSC05990
SHARP!

DSC06000
Look kids, fake ray skin sort of thin on the outside of the sheath... for some reason that I can't fathom. Looks cool though. That's probably it.


Now another cool, but not quite as cool knife was the HTF Recon, which I got from . She gave me a better knife than this... and we'll talk about that at a later date.
DSC06003
HTF RECON!

DSC06008
It's a Gil Hibben Design...

DSC06002
but a United Cultery Knife.

DSC06014
It's a lot bigger and chunkier than I had anticipated.

DSC06011
I think it's supposed to be apeing the Hibben III.



*No, clearly not. If I knew that I would know who had a crush on me and I could cuddle up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment