Every time someone gets really excited about blogging and the internet and that as a content creator I'm the voice of a generation I want to slap them and tell them to get a hold of themselves. Just... get a hold of yourself. Jizzing your pants over how exciting the internet is went out with thinking Carrot Top was acceptable. Let's get this straight, and for the last time. *I* am not the voice of this generation. *I* am a highly out of touch person, who still sometimes uses slang that went out of date before talkies were a thing.
I'm barely my own voice, much less that of a generation. Okay? Also? Not much of a content creator. I photograph things, that makes me a content recorder.
Okay, I wrote a couple of novels that no one read, but I feel that adds to the Not The Voice vibe more than it confirms my status.
And really, if this generation is confirmed by MY voice, that would make me feel a little sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment