Monday, March 11, 2013

No one cares about what I'm reading

Syd has spent the last month reading the classics, and I've read some old Mysteries. Everyone is interested in what she's reading, no one cares about what I'm reading.

I've read most the Charles Paris books by Simon Brett, and I rather like them. Some of the mysteries in first ones are a little rough, a little too Golden Age, but the stories are good. These are good books, even if the early ones are predictable mysteries. (they get a lot better around book 4) I like the character of Charles Paris quite a lot. Not a bad little set of books, even if I could guess the killer 9 out of 10 times.

Trying to decide what to read after I get done with the last two books. I might read more of Simon Brett's work later, but for the moment I need a bit of a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment