I've been talking to someone the last few days, and we've gotten into talking about books. It has sort of occurred to me that I have read a great number of series. When not a series, a strong and explicit character, someone really memorable is often featured. So here are some people, who you should be introduced to.
They're not in any order, BTW, just laying out there as they landed.
Nick and Nora Charles
Sean Dillon - Formerly of the IRA
Nero Wolfe and his man Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday Archie Goodwin.
Bilbo Baggins - Of Bag End, Hobbiton
Dorothy Gale
Bertram Wilberforce Wooster and his valet Reginald Jeeves
Spenser (no first name given), Susan Silverman, Hawk and Pearl the Wonderdog
Peter Parker
Alice (possibly Liddell)
Philip Marlowe
Raoul Duke (Dr of Journalism) & Dr. Gonzo (esq)
Samuel Spade
Elric (formerly of Melniboné)
Bruce Wayne
Rincewind
Now, one must note, I am speaking of books here. The movies and TV shows that might also ensue will be another grouping later. There are just the people you should get to know book wise, and I feel like this is merely a sample.
No comments:
Post a Comment