Thursday, September 24, 2009

It seems I collect dolls now.

Did I mention these came in the mail yesterday? The second group of Living Dead Dolls trick or treaters. Those are masks the dolls are wearing, they've got their actual faces underneath. We got the first set last year when they first came out.

Whant I liked about this set was this one doll that's wearing an old Ben Cooper style costume, but on closer examination, they all have the sort of Toys R Us costumes going on. I wasn't all that impressed with this one until I opened the package and discovered she's wearing one of those costume sweat jackets that kids started getting in the 90s, which made her just too cute for words. That was when I started noticing that all of them share the same store bought theme on their costumes. I'm pretty pleased, since I didn't think we'd be able to get them. I was thinking maybe they were a bit too expensive, but I was proved wrong through the magic of proper bookkeeping.

Syd really likes the Jester and the Witch from this set. I don’t know which ones Holly likes, she’s hardly had a minute to look at them yet. I like them, but none of them are as cute as my favorite two from the first set through. This one and this one are the cutest and nothing comes close, but how you gonna be as cute as that?

I'm going to put my swords and knives up around the dolls, to prove that I am still manly and not turning into a girl or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment