Sunday, September 6, 2009

Got a truck load of star-spawn and Yog-Sothoth's on my tail...

Far as I know, there are no cowboy/trucker songs about Cthulu... someone needs to get on that.

Also, someone needs to tell a story in the voice of an old grandfather in a rocking chair on a porch.

"I remember the day when ol' Cthulu came up from R'lyeh, and he was mighty hungry. Now you kids may not remember, but there was a time when we had stars in the sky, but ol' Cthulu done woke up that morning and dang gum it, if n' he didn't go and eat half of Caroline county. Well I decided to go and have a few words with him, because we didn't do that sort of thing in Caroline County in those days. It's all changed now, but back then, you just didn't let an elder god eat your neighbors without making some sort of comment. Now ol' Chtulu, he was an ugly cuss. I mean the sort of ugly they just don't make no more. Him being an Old One though, I sorta figured that he was made before the Good Lord realized just how ugly some things could be and put a stop to it, since ain't nothing been that ugly since he took over the management of the universe."

And so on.

No comments:

Post a Comment