Thursday, January 15, 2009

BTW

You know those little facial piercings girls are getting now? The ones where it's so small it's hardly even a stud, just looks like a little metal dot on their face*? Yeah, I like those. I think they look cute. It's like the body modification version of the pixie hair cut. I mention the hair do because so far the three girls I've noticed in real life who have had those little tiny piercings, have all also sported said hair do. They seem to go hand in hand.

Anyway, my point is that I approve of the little tiny metal dot look.


*This isn't the best example, as some of these are still bigger than the ones I've seen IRL, but it comes closest to what I mean and is still clearly visible. I'm not going to spend all night looking for a shot that's perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment