Here are shots from the Sleeping bear dunes. We went up the Climbing the Dunes thingy. This would be July of 2007.

This is the first shot I took while walking up the big dune. If it seems hopelessly artless and pathetic, thats only because it is.

Top of the climbable dune. Only about 110 feet in the air here, climbing up a sand dune is a lot harder than you'd think.

I got up on another hill a little higer, and I was going to go up the second hill, but I got over done and fell over.

Starting down the hill I took some shots of the scrub grass.

This is the big hill I didn't go up because the heat, wear and uselessness of my legs stopped me.

This isn't me getting closer, this is the magic of zoom lenses.


This is what I saw when I turned around. The photo is no where near as nice as the real sight was.


Then tilted down a little.

A shot of the water, zoom lense again.


Sand and grass, a closeup


A nice barn, seen from the dune.

Some decent looking flowers. Remember kids, foreground blurryness is art!




I actually like this cloud


This is the first shot I took while walking up the big dune. If it seems hopelessly artless and pathetic, thats only because it is.
Top of the climbable dune. Only about 110 feet in the air here, climbing up a sand dune is a lot harder than you'd think.
I got up on another hill a little higer, and I was going to go up the second hill, but I got over done and fell over.
Starting down the hill I took some shots of the scrub grass.
This is the big hill I didn't go up because the heat, wear and uselessness of my legs stopped me.
This isn't me getting closer, this is the magic of zoom lenses.
This is what I saw when I turned around. The photo is no where near as nice as the real sight was.
Then tilted down a little.
A shot of the water, zoom lense again.
Sand and grass, a closeup
A nice barn, seen from the dune.
Some decent looking flowers. Remember kids, foreground blurryness is art!
I actually like this cloud
No comments:
Post a Comment