My former donation team isn't around this year, the core members having graduated college, so I almost missed Extra Life coming up! Looks like I'll be soloing this year, but I still want to participate.
What is Extra Life, you may ask? It's a video game marathon to support Texas Children's Hospital and pediatric cancer research. It works something like a walkathon -- you donate to "sponsor" me, and on October 16, I play video games for 24 hours straight (with, y'know, bathroom breaks and occasional food so as to not die or anything). All proceeds go directly to Texas Children's Hospital, with no handling/maintenance fees.
Here is a link to my donation page -- please donate today! They "recommend" a sponsorship of $24, but you can donate any amount.
Kick her some funds yo! If we make the goal, I won't send Vienna to eat your faces off. She'll do it too! She might even if we make our goal, but I won't have sent her and she'd be doing it of her own volition at that point.
No comments:
Post a Comment