Once again, I will use my pocket knife to show scale.
So first things first. Syd bought me a membership to the Detroit Zoo. Put simply, she knows I liked having the membership to the Henry Ford, but she could go the rest of her life without ever seeing another photograph of a bit of a car. Instead, she wants to see artsy pictures of red pandas and things. This is why there will now be a bunch of zoo photos to follow.
bought me a Gil Hibben Immortal Sword.
The back is signed by Hibben himself.
Syd also bought me a knife, a Hibben III Fighter
Here it is with the HTF Recon for scale
Aaaand with the Hibben IV
There is also the Nook, but I'll give that it's own post
NOW! Let us discuss the DVDs...
I got this one, because Folly keeps using my card.
But I didn't know it was quite as large as it is when I asked for it. I wasn't aware it was 20 discs strong. My DVD collection makes me look like I have a fetish now. One set of dics and suddenly you've got Nazi, Nazi, Hitler, Hitler, Wehrmatch, Nazi on my shelf. Ah well, it'll be interesting to watch I suppose.
More movies...
Evidently Disney has a problem with fakes in England. Naughty English! Pirating dvds. Speaking of DVDs from England...
And my lovely assistant Folly. Syd got the goose to watch Folly and make sure she doesn't swipe our card anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment