I haven't had much time to organize my thoughts lately, because working what amounted to 50 hours a week and doings things at home and things and this and that. Back sliding and barely keeping up has sapped a lot of my energy, and as a result there hasn't been much writing.
I haven't taken photos for Buddy this last week or two, got to get back to that. The problem there is that I haven't done the research the story needs. Once we get going, it'll be fun, but I've got to do my research and... yeah.
I have three ideas for Jack Collier Stories, and there are even a few pages of each one, but again... stuck. The stories are fighting me, not wanting to come out, and I get frustrated and stop. Then there is The Epic, but we all know what's going on with that. If I could just get back to sitting and writing, I could finish it in three months of feverish typing. It's plotted out in my head, I just need to get it out.
Movie reviews haven't been coming because I haven't seen much lately and what I have seen doesn't warrant review. You can't say much about The Musketeer, because it's so boring it's just plain bad, and people have already said enough about Jackie Brown.
I've got some things I've been wanting to talk about, but again, there just doesn't seem to be time enough or spirit enough. Spirit tends to be a big part of my problem, but just having not enough sounding boards to bounce ideas off isn't helping. Syd tries hard, but she can only listen to so much blather and her interests in fiction are not the same as mine.
As things have been, I've just had these rather pointless photos to go with. I know, some of them are still nice photos, but I feel like I'm just shooting the same things over and over again. So yeah, there's that as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment