Saturday, February 12, 2011

I know a bad craftsman blames his tools, but...

I'm starting to think I've gone as far as I can with my little Sony Cyber-shot. I know I've got a long way to go before producing professional looking shots, but I fancy some of my pictures are pretty good. Considering I've never taken any photography classes (they expensive yo) and worked out everything on my own, I don't think I've done too bad.

However, I still think it's probably time for me to get an SLR camera, but those is pricey. If I were to stick with Sony, the cheapest I could get would be around $450.

I suppose I could sell prints as a fund raiser. I've got a flickr account full of photos people say they love. I can get prints made for 4x6, 5x7 and 8x10 really easily.

Would people want to buy prints of some of my photos? If so, what sort of prices would you be willing to pay? Hell, I know places where I can make entire photobooks for your coffee table if that interests anyone. I'd have tpo check what the expenses on print making and shipping would be, but that's no big deal.

0016wwey

No comments:

Post a Comment