Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Disappointing Grab Bag

Got another $100 Swords of Might bag... or did I? I would almost say we were charged for a $100 bag but received a $50 bag, since this is nothing like the first one.

FIRST lets have a look at the first grab bag we got.

3 swords, an axe, a stand, some knives and other bits of stuff. 12 items in all.


Now this bag...

DSC01088
Cutest thing in the box.



DSC01046
Instead of 36, it comes in at 16 pounds.

DSC01050
Maybe you can't see how small and paltry the box looks from here. Trust me, it is.

DSC01058
DSC01054
A sweatshirt and a t-shirt for Halo 2.

DSC01068
DSC01085
Two small tea light holders. Cute, but not impressive.

DSC01061
A crystal light thingy.

DSC01070
A sword they sent me last time.

DSC01076
And this thing


DSC01080
Which turned out to be a knife.

DSC01077
With nekedness.



7 items, and nothing that impresses me. One sword, one knife, two shirts, a crystal light thing and some candle holders.
I am severely disappointed. I think I'll even write them to express that.

No comments:

Post a Comment